From Baton Rouge take I110 N to US 61 North 25mi into St Francisville, LA at La 10 & US 61 intersection continue North on US 61 for 1.4 miles then right on West Feliciana Parkway stay on West Feliciana Parkway into Sportspark.
From Natchez, MS go South on US 61 to Woodville continue South on US 61 South approxamately 24mi toward St Francisville to the first Mobil Station on the right go 1/4 block past take left on West Feliciana Parkway into Sportspark
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 5 PM
Mon - Fri: 7 AM - 9 PM
Sat: 6 AM - 8 PM
Sun: 6 AM - 8 PM
Park Rules & Regulations
Violation of these rules may result in your immediate removal of the park property.
1. No alcoholic beverages allowed in the park.
2. No smoking or tobacco use is allowed except in designated areas.
3. No glass containers allowed in the park.
4. No outside food or drink is allowed in the Quads without prior permission from the recreation department. No outside food or drink may be brought in during special events unless stated otherwise on event programs.
5. No parking or driving on grass areas unless designated for parking.
6. No pets are allowed in Quads, Tennis Courts, or concession stand areas unless used by the visually impaired. Pets must be on a leash at all times.
7. No campfires or open burning without prior permission from the recreation department.
8. Bicycles must be placed on bike racks when not in use. Bicycles and skateboards are prohibited on Tennis Courts, or in Concession Stand and Quad areas.
9. Proper attire, including shirts, must be worn at all times.
10. Car stereos should be turned off when entering the park. No loud music-live or recorded.
11. DRUGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The law will be enforced.
12. No obscene behavior or profane language will be tolerated.
13. No ATV’s, “dirt” bikes or other motorized vehicles are allowed off-road in the Park or on the nature trails.
14. No cooking or food preparation is allowed without prior permission form the recreation department.
15. No soliciting.
16. Littering and dumping trash is strictly prohibited.
17. Fields and pavilions must be reserved through the recreation department.
18. No fireworks or firearms allowed. The law will be enforced.
19. All traffic signs must be followed. Speed limit signs inside the park MUST BE OBEYED.
20. Horses are not allowed on the hiking/biking trails, but may be ridden along the tree line surrounding the park.
21. MOST OF ALL – HAVE FUN!!!!